Have fun this Spring enjoying real whole food dishes using my new menu plans that help you release stress, fatigue and inflammation. By using this new system it will transform your body and your relationship to food in just (14) days.
- Would you like relief from joint aches, pain, sleep issues and low energy?
- Do you struggle with nagging cravings, like sugar, that sabotage your efforts?
- Would you like to feel more calm and energized during the day, so you can enjoy your life?
Hi there, I’m Linda Crawford, Nutritionist, Whole Foods Chef and founder of Pleasin’ the Palate & Lifestyle Changes 2 Health. For the past (20) years I’ve worked directly with women and small foodie groups to understand what they think about cooking, eating, food cravings and the lack of energy that causes them to slow down and lose their “zest for life.” Food can be your best friend or your worst enemy, depending on the food choices you make every day. Do your choices really nourish your body?
I have developed this effective “modified” Paleo Plan to help you revolutionize the way you think about food, so you can reshape your body from the inside out!
This “modified” Paleo Plan will activate your body’s amazing capacity to clean itself out while you’re enjoying delicious, nourishing, real whole foods made from the earth’s soil, not from a box!
What’s the difference between this plan and a diet?
In a diet, you find yourself trying to count every calorie you eat, which understandably causes you to feel anxious, frustrated and deprived, then you give up. At the end of the day, you find yourself hungry and lethargic; feeling like you have failed. Then you overeat and gain weight…UGH.
This “modified” Paleo Plan isn’t about deprivation or starving.
There’s no fasting, eating strange food combinations, or buying lots of supplements. It’s about giving your body what it truly needs – nourishing, nutrient rich, blood sugar balancing, cleansing foods – and letting go of what does not nourish or serve your highest good.
Did you know that a sluggish liver is a common cause of low energy, cravings and weight loss resistance?
So you will enjoy delicious dishes that gently and naturally clean out your body for a few days, to take a break from the foods that cause you bloating, fatigue and joint pain.
Then you will begin my“modified” Paleo Plan that will explore what whole foods work best for your body chemistry (and which don’t). This will kick start changes in your body (using your faster metabolism), and start flattening your tummy. Start this Spring on a high that will become the sustainable and delicious way you will want to eat all year long!
I will take you step-by-step through this simple “modified: Paleo Plan that will make a huge difference in how you feel and look – in just 14 days!
The “modified” Paleo Plan starts soon. Value $970
Your Investment: $197.00
Will I really see and feel results in just 14 days?
When you eat “inflammatory” foods, they can cause you to feel bloated, sluggish and lethargic – as well as start that sugar cravings cycle so it’s hard to stop. During this “modified” Paleo Plan, you will see results because you will be removing foods that don’t align with your body chemistry, which causes inflammation the body that slows your metabolism down. You then feel tired. By removing these “inflammatory” foods, your energy will naturally increase. You won’t be distracted about what’s your next meal going to be!
What other results can I expect from the “modified” Paleo Plan after completing this plan in 2 weeks?
- Reduce sugar cravings and hunger for foods that continues your cycle of overeating
- Reduce the “fire in your belly” causing digestive issues, which is the major cause of bloating and fatigue that leads to illness
- Cleaning up your diet and eating the right nutrients will have a powerful impact on your emotions and brain power
- Reduce stress. As it melts away, your metabolism will be able to function at a higher level giving you that energy boost
- No more blood sugar emergencies! So no drops in energy levels or feeling “hungry” at mid-morning or mid-day
“Through this plan I was able to identify the foods I am sensitive to.”
“After retiring about a year ago, I went into “vacation” mode. I was eating more snacks and social drinking. I gained weight. I decided I wanted to lose the weight and did make some changes on my own; but over time my weight plateaued. I felt stuck.
Through this plan I was able to look at problem eating patterns more objectively and accelerate my weight loss. In addition, my joint pain and bloating went away. I am less sluggish in the morning and I feel better. Linda’s guidance was a game changer. I felt motivated and inspired to try new foods to stick to my plan.
I really liked having the support to get past my resistance to change some of my unhealthy habits. I loved that I received well-organized handouts, along with the audios of our training sessions, so I could review the materials as needed when I wanted. I received positive reinforcement, which is different than plans I have been on in the past. Thank you so much Linda!” Cher H. Oakland, CA
I created this “modified” Paleo Plan for these reasons:
- The busy-ness of life can get in the way of your intention to live healthy lifestyle. While you might be motivated when you begin, it’s easy to fall back into old habits.
- Changing your bad habits can be tough to do on your own. This plan is designed to give you the support you need as you go through clearing out built up toxins and fat in your body before you begin your new “modified” Paleo whole food meal planning.
- I wanted to share the materials and tools I have developed for myself in this plan to simplify your experience. Why should you have to reinvent the wheel? I have already done that and now I want to share my success with you I have maintained for over 3 years!
- Making real whole food meals is a very effective way to create long-term changes, but most people don’t know how to effectively use a standard “strict Paleo Diet” (sold by Paleo diet marketeers today), to create lasting change. They can’t stick to it due to the food choice limitations and not knowing how to manage the physical and emotional changes!
- What’s different about this “modified” Paleo plan is that I bring in nourishing meal plans, effective food alternatives and common practices which naturally CLEAR OUT the chemical toxin buildup and emotional behaviors that have stressed your body out. I also added in some treats, desserts and baked goods along with extra fun with chocolate and wine!
Are you ready to transform the way you look and feel?
The ingredients for the recipes I created are made with real whole foods, fresh without preservatives or packaging. This nourishing “modified” Paleo Plan is not about fasting or starving.
In week (1), it is about keeping your blood sugar balanced while eating delicious, real whole foods (and snacks) through the day. All recipes are adaptable.
In week (2), I offer you quick tips and modified ways to re-introduce some alternative flours, dairy or sugar substitutes back into your meal plans. Its important to see how your body responds, then make a smart decision on whether to eat it again, or not, your choice!
Plus, I added in some healthy desserts, snacks, some wine and even chocolate! I also offer lifestyle practices regarding: using herbs in cooking, managing stress, sleep, fun and daily movement.
I am all about moderation but also enjoying your meals, treats and celebrating life! That’s why I use the 85/15 rule. It’s up to you to realize what works with your body chemistry, then we can discuss the next steps to take in order to reach your overall health goals.
The results you can feel by the end of this “modified” Paleo Plan are:
- feel energized, clear and confident without relying on sugar or caffeine to get you through your day
- say bye-bye to cravings and feeling powerless; that’s sabotaging your waistline
- let go of things that no longer serve you (clutter, old beliefs or self-talk, bad eating habits)
- transition into real whole food menu plans you can enjoy preparing fast
- stop being a slave to food and those afternoon slumps!
Is your body ready for a metabolism kick start? This “modified”Paleo Plan is about letting go of what doesn’t serve your body anymore (emotionally and physically), to reclaim your power to make healthier choices, not eat empty calories! Feel great about being in control again.
“This plan increased my ability to get clear about my symptoms and relate them back to my food choices.”
“Before starting this program, I just ate whatever was in front of me without much thought. Now, I put more thought into what I eat and think about how what I’m about to eat will affect me and my mood. This plan increased my ability to hone in on my symptoms and relate them back to my food choices, which I never really took note of before this plan. I am more aware of my body and how I feel and how it’s related to what I eat. I am very grateful for that. Thank you Linda for putting me on the right path to healthier eating.”
Lili W. Los Angeles, CA
What’s included in this “modified” Paleo Plan?
- Client workbook this a journal to use to track your success through the 14 Day plan
- 25 page guidebook with self- care practices, tips and protocols that create energy, pleasure and a sense of calm in your life. value $30
- Daily Protocol that reminds you of your daily regimen. You can print it out for the frig or save in your cell phone to help you can stay on track. value $35
- Shopping lists so you’ll know exactly what to buy and prepare at each meal. value $40
- Product List is a list of recommended products to consider to improve your results value $priceless
- Meal Prepping learn tip and tricks to prepare quick, easy meals. It’s about quick preparation, store and freeze certain ingredients, to keep you nourished and satisfied. value $40
- 2 Weeks of Meal Plans with over 50 delicious recipes so you won’t feel deprived. value $400
- Daily Support with access to a private Facebook Group where you’ll have my personal support and the support of your fellow Paleo Plan participants. So you will never feel alone. value $25
- 2 Live calls to guide you through this course and all the materials included. There are plenty of support materials to take the guess work out of eating real, whole food meals. value $400 Bonus #1 I will also discuss personal tips on using herbs and spices to fire up your metabolism to burn more calories and enhance food flavors in your meals.
The “modified” Paleo Plan starts soon. Value $970
Your Investment: $197.00
During this “modified” Paleo Plan, you won’t need to take time off from work or deny yourself the pleasure of eating delicious food.
What’s different about this plan is that you are giving your body nutrient dense foods – no starvation here! You will learn how to nourish your body and understand your sugar cravings. The most common thing clients say is how satisfied they feel once they learn how to replace the non-nutritious foods with nutrient dense foods. The meal plans are packed with simple to make recipes that clients say they continue to prepare long after this (14) day “modified” Paleo Plan comes to an end. You’ll learn how to make quick breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, desserts, soups and smoothie recipes that will have you feeling satisfied. Making delicious, healthy choices will be easy! No long recipes or using a lot of pots and pans. If you have a sharp knife, blender, food processor or (a Nutra-bullet), will take care of the prep work for cooking most of your meals!
“Going thru this “modified” Paleo Plan allowed me to feel like myself again.”
“Before starting this plan, I was feeling very heavy and depleted. The plan helped me get back on track and to make more of a commitment to taking care of myself. As a massage therapist, I had heard a lot about Paleo, but I wasn’t using it myself. Going through Linda’s “modified” Paleo Plan allowed me to feel like myself again: my energy increased, my cravings decreased, and I feel better than I have in months.
This “modified” Paleo Plan worked well for me because it was not too strict and allowed me to make small changes that worked for me. I loved the 80/20 rule! As a busy business owner, I also loved the flexibility of being able to listen to the recordings when it was convenient. Great practical tips Linda! ” Shoshanna D. Riverside, CA
What if I’m not available for the live calls (when scheduled), you will have access to the recordings.
I encourage you to participate on the live calls if at all possible; so everyone will receive benefits, by listening and supporting each others progress. You will have access to the recordings posted on the Facebook private page.
– Call #1 Sunday (recording) – body/kitchen prep, time saving shopping, prep cleanse Phase-1, daily protocols, Q/A
-Call #2 Sunday (recording) –Paleo plan prep Phase-2, shopping lists, menu plans, herbs & spices, practical tips and protocols, Q/A
Bonus #2 I am offering a (20) minute, complementary one-on-one consultation with each participant who completes the (14) day “modified” Paleo Plan and is interested in discussing their results and the next options available. This consultation is valued at $100.00.
Revolutionize Your Body in 14 Days
I look forward to supporting you during this (14) day “modified” Paleo Plan to create the new YOU this Spring!
Whole Foods Chef
I have held nothing back in creating this “modified” Paleo Plan for you. I want you to live a happier, more vibrant life so I’m giving you all the tools and support you need to start on your path to a healthier lifestyle. Because I want you to experience the most amazing results possible, once the materials have been sent out, there are no refunds offered. I have created this policy so that we are both held accountable for your success. I am here to support you every step of the way!